Wednesday, April 21, 2010

21th of April -----> 失去的心痛 (the heartache of lost)

tis day quite boring...erm....not is VERY VERY VERY VERY DAMN BORING!!!!!  lol.....den while headache wan to find anything else to do......nothing to do...my com got prob let my cousin repaired n  tv my mom juz let me watched for 3 hours onli...damn it....hahahahaa..den i sat in my room n think.....i found out my drower took my file out n strt create my new song...hmm...tis song let me did a decide....GIV UP...n i done..^^
nw i oso will miss but i giv up ady...dun wan to wait coz its too tired...i like tis song...hahahaa.."the lost of pain"...

the lyric was from my bro n i edit it n the melody is from me....one day i hope will make an album by myself..all my songs~hahaha...

the lyrics---alvin chong,spin lim
the melody ---spin lim


失去的心痛 (the heartache of lost)


爱你的我    无奈的哭着
听你说了那句话    心像刀割
我看这天   用眼泪   麻醉着自己
劝自己要放弃   放弃那一切

现在的我   心已变空了
但每当想起你   心总会痛着
没有了你   只剩下   空虚陪着我
为何我会变到    如此无法收场

c/o
我真的累了  真的累了  谁能了解
那快乐片段  不断出现  在脑海里
那时的甜蜜  已成回忆  只剩下寂寞
有谁能够了解   那难过的心情

我真的累了  真的累了  谁能了解
那快乐片段  不断出现  在脑海里
现在的寂寞  已成习惯  变成了心碎
有谁能够了解.......
有谁能够了解    那失去的心痛


above is my the lyric...the song ar...nxt time got chance den i sing to u listen lor~hahahaaa...
n now......i vry excited bout the gathring on 25th...hope many of them got there lor...^^ 期待呀~

No comments: