Tuesday, December 28, 2010

dinner night 26th Dec

awwwww...the 1st time attended a high class wedding dinner..
huhuhuu
really got different feelings lor...
wow..
u konw wat..
when i prepared to make-up my face i like : damn!!damn gan jiong~~~ >x<
huhuhuuu
dunno y lor..felt funny~ ==
i almost early few hours to prepare myself..
kakakaa XDD
because i knew i will veryX10 slow to settle myself..
that time my mom asked me..:y u sooooo early make-up urself huh~
i answered my mom like tat..
hehee...
my sis oso complained me..: y u make-up need so long wan huh??
girls ma~love beautiful wan la...ma need long time to make-up lor..
kekekeee...


tis my project la
kaka
sunny gave me the idea
thankxx "sifu"!!
nice bor leh~


this is the hotel that we attended for the wedding dinner
quite high class
the ball room is nice 
lightning are nice 
nnnn
the MOST important is
the food are nice


the table flowers n the chocolates
angel must loves it
cause the chocolates are black chocolates
hehee


  
the watak utama that night..
wilson n pooi kuan
lovely couple
^^

yeah~
my mom n my sis ate one box of the chocolates
then straight said that the chocolates are nice
haha


the singer n the band that night..
they played lots of nice songs that night
though some songs i didn't listen before
but
the keyboarder quite leng zai wan leh..
heheheee
my sis oso said so..
kakakXDD


isu jie jie n my sis
isu jie jie isn't she cute??
hehee
she said she looked huge in this pic
where got wor~
she really looked very beautiful that night
HONESTLY!! XD


my mom n i..
hahahaaa
1st time my mom looks fashion these 18 years i lived
kakakaXD
sui ya mii!!!


my sis n i
two leng lui of mr n mrs lim~
kakakakaaa


 you know wat..
when the 1st dish came out my mom said..
hmm..we better think later after dinner want makan wat lor
y??
coz the 1st dish like quite "big" to isi out stomach
lol
these are the dishes of the dinner
actually got 6 dishes geh
the last two dishes i forgot to take pic
haha
look delicious right
yea~
its really YUMMY!!!!
you all cant eat...
lalalalaa
blekk ;p






p/s:lalalalaa~~nice right?
hmmm...nothing else..
still missing you


No comments: