Tuesday, June 1, 2010

my "new bz" life...><'''

HAIIIIZZZZZZ......long time din upgrate my blog jor....n nw.....strt my new life...."bz life"...lol...nw i'm in the skull got about 4 weeks dy...haiz....in the skull i got many probs...wat r them....let me tell u....the first thing is...think about wan change skull or not....n tis perkara cause i got ''pertingkahan'' wif my mom..LOL....u see ar....whre got mom wan the daughter change to another problem n far de skull geh~haiz.....is like tis geh....i told to my mom said my skull dun hav acc n maths...den my mom jao said... :change skull la~ur fren got alot change to thre ma....thre got acc n maths can stdy..."but mom...u dun knw the skull like....wow~damn many ppl...espeacially chinese there..n hor....the skull vry far leh~oways trafic jam...JAM JAM JAM~oways like tat..go to skull oso sienz ady la....no mood wan stdy...vry MAFAN wan ar~den...my mom like degil..haiz.....suen lor.....dun wan gaduh wif her...later cry jao cham lor...den i wait few day tell my mom...my mom like open mind dy..haha....said: sukak u la~if u wan tke geography u tke la...but if anthg dun cry wif me ar~"she said....lol~==''' tis wan settled ady.....another prob come.....it is......subs.....MATHS OR GEO??MATHS or GEO???lol.....i dunno...==''' i got ask the teacher before bout if i wan drop geography tke math ok ar....u guess wat the teacher said????...........................he said......u tke it outside la....lol~WTH he talking bout~i wan tke maths in skull oso susah~ok lor~i fettup dy...i tke geo finally...haiz...== actually i sked i fail my geo ppr....vry vry sked...u knw la~i dun hav geo basic when form 4 n form 5 geh ma~fae jor memang malu...haha..XDso wish me gud luck lor....
ok lor.....all steady dy lor....den~you yao another prob....books....LOL~the book like wan us go to hell u knw~expensive dou~~~no buku rujukan...no hmewrk can finish~lol~i dunno wan how lor....nw the ekon teacher wan us to pass up the notes tis friday..lol~TIN NAR~GAO MENG NGAR~ToT''

lol~finish muntah those bad thgs come out n i tell the gud thgs...hahahaa.."bling bling~" base on the text above.........i told dy...i'm in the skull got bout 4 weeks...the 1st week i met bck my old fren from secondary skull n oso in the same class tim~LUCKY~heheheheee...den i oso met new frens who from serendah n sentosa...haha...they're funny...n cute~we were like oways playing in the class la... laughing in the class...got one day i feel vry terharu....thursday ago,i was sicked...lol~headache,body pain n fever...my classmates quite tke cre of me tat day...tq to u all~i luv u~<3 hehehee...eh~jgn pikir bkn2 yea~haha...n n...another thg is like few of my chinese frens move to the skull tat my mom wan me change geh...haiz...they got ajak me go but.....i wont changed my mind to change geh~giv up la~haha..^v^ n den my class will juz left me is the ONLI ONE of the chinese in the class lor~hohohohooo... it doesnt matter...juz feel the last chance in high skull la...^^enjoy it!!yay~ n now....2nd of june is my birthday lor....happy birthday to me...hmm....-^,^-  wish me gud luck lor~~

No comments: