Friday, November 26, 2010

short hair n long hair

u knw wat...i think bout wanna cut my hair again...
but i'm still tahan-ing...
hmmm...
if wanna compare...
i love short hair the most..
i even think wanna b a T..
errmm...its pass time la..not nw...
(dun misunderstand yea)
sometimes i think...y i'm a girl not a guy?
n y the world bcum terbalik leh??
girls wanna b guy den change to b T
guys wanna b girls den change to b agua...
err...if got anny words hurt u plz forgive me k...dun shoot me at my back..
hahahaa...juz..童言无忌呀...

i love short hair its juz bcoz can mke style..
like using wax??hahahaa...actually i got many of waxes n sprays..but nw like mushroom place at the same place din move..
yea...i knw its bazir..but wat can i do...my hair bcum longer..rite??not my fault..
den nw evrytime i look my hair on the mirror...lol it looks like..........
terrible.horrible n...ewwww~
arggghh....like penyapu u knw~ aww..>__________<

when i'm in short hair
like a guy huh??
haha

ok...
tis my hair nw..
funny rite??
uurgghh...
>____<'''


so...i'm really nid a hair cut...but i knw not nw...nw it not the time.....
so i'm still waiting..




p/s:still missing you

No comments: