Tuesday, November 2, 2010

hmmm...

happy or unhappy??
spin lim wat happen to u huh?
sudah crazy kah???
haiz.......
i oso dunno....


two days...i got a phone from my adik angkat..
he told me got ppl wan sign him as singer...
den this morning...he din sleep den called me again..
said tat dunno how to do his decisions...
singer..pub singer or...
haiz....
now i oso dunno how to help him...
someone can help me??
no-one..di ar di...juz think deeply lor...
anywhre i will support u..k??


b4 exam...i suddenly miss him...
juz nw i open his blog..
hmm...miss him again..
but feel pity..
my heart like got somethg pressing me...
hmmm...
i was thinking...is he still remember me??
or........not...
is he still knw who am i?
is he still remember me tat i was told him i like him before?
i think not....
cause he juz remember tat girl..
y not me? juz can said its fate...
feel pity....

i was like dreaming hope tat he still can remember me...
i was like dreaming tat he still knw me...
but its all still my dreaming






p/s: when i'm gonna stop missing you
      ..still missing you

No comments: