Thursday, January 24, 2013

hangout! 荷包流血不止..T^T

ok, now i only realized i didn't take a photo with my junior..hmmmm...nvm.. still have chance geh..haha
whatever, back to topic

yesterday i went out with my junior when i was form 5.. she asked me out so we decided to the curve sing K..

outfit of the day


before met my junior
i went to one accessory shop in rawang to buy these

sini sudah bai kah RM48
hmm..............sorry dad and mom

after an hour i "shopping", my junior came and take me from rawang
then we go to the curve..........
long time didn't go to KL but luckily still found the place..we went to the curve red-box sing K..lol..it made me spent 40 bucks for three hours..hmm...jen hai bai kah lui -,-

super dark =.=
but still sang like orang giler inside the K room
XD


after 3 hours, we didn't go anywhere coz my junior and her bf have to go back to meet someone else..so they fetched me back to rawang..and then....i jalan-jalan alone~ weee~  >v<

night, i went to pakson think wanna see see look look got anything i can buy onot...then i bai kah a pair of sandals


Voir brand
costs me 45 bucks
lol.....


after that, i had my dinner alone in the shopping mall

sweet sour chicken friend rice
RM6.30
lol
lagi mahal daripada kelantan
but lagi kenyang than kelantan punya la
;p

hmmm.... once gai gai cukup cukup bai kah =.=
like that
RM150+ sudah hilang 




p/s : 我滴亲亲荷包,我对不起你呀~





No comments: