Saturday, March 10, 2012

back to old mood

hey...i changed my bloggie back to new design luu... my old mood XD
boring with blogskin and, it so complicated =.= (headache*)
so?? back to my simple and nice bloggie.. happy~ hahaaa...  ~\(≧▽≦)/~

sorry that i'd so long din back to blogger..feel lazy dy..hahaa..
well, recently, i'm busying with my driving lessons.. hah! yea~with no mistake,is Driving Lesson~ ;p
i'm fighting with the undang still  ╮(╯_╰)╭
and and....so fast, this Wednesday the stpm for 2011result release..
what mood? tension! tension and TENSION!!!!  (+﹏+)~ (pengsan*)
gosh~  i'm so nervous with that..... it makes me can't sleep very well these few days...
my parents ask me to be calm and relax, but then i can't...coz if i can't make it that's mean i'll make my parent and my sister disappointed....


please, just let me get a good result~  i beg...........

okay...next blog should be my result news..... =='''

No comments: