Friday, January 6, 2012

Dye My Hair

呐呐~快幫我看看!哪個比較好?我好想染頭髮,啊不過好怕媽媽罵耶...
不過就拿來參考參考咯...嘿嘿....

i'd chosen for few of types...don't know suit onot....let's help me choose it! ; )

i'm thinking want a color that not that sharp but can make me look farrier...like this?

nice right? teehee..

and

i like this color actually :) 


but if sharp like this

nice huh??
------------------------------------------

and and and!!!

i also thinking wanna do layer color!!
but not that sharp one

example layer

this so nice~~ i ilke the purple with the gold brown.. 
awww....(*with hopeful face)

this so playful!! (but too sharp hor?)
nice! 

this one also nice...
but if wanna 漂白 like will spoil my hair =.=


i like the left one :) 
not too sharp and done with the layer too!

awwww....i like this two girls 



------------------------------------------------------
so what do u think?
gosh!!
please,

GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS!!!

p/s: must leave me some comments or messages 


















No comments: