Sunday, July 31, 2011

my "hobby" XD

lol...hahaa..actually i got a weird hobby..is "collect" handsome and beauty's pictures...
wcs asked me before why i loved to copy people pictures then keep them in my phone,
errr...i just answered her that's my hobby,i loved to watch people fashions.. :)
but don't misunderstand me har..i'm just collect for look for their fashion and hairstyle only yoo...
not bin tai! nonononooo~~  >0<''' ##
i swear i didn't use their pictures at all... >:(

okay..let's watch what i've got for so far..heheh..
jiang jiang!! (p/s:don't copy and simply use!!! if not dosa besar!!i already dosa besar..i don't dare to share if u all...don't do so!!)

this guy from korea
he is a model
cute right?
:)

 this guy is a artis (before this was a model)
he is one of the member of a group calls "HIT-5"
name yang fan
he from china
he is the first guy that my first sight my eyes were blinking..
XD

 he...err.actually is she
"he" is girl
name tyrant
actually she's from a famous tomboy couple
and her "boy friend" name Never (girl also)
lol...they are so sweet when they are in girl's identity
i don't understand why they love to be a boy =.=

 she
a famous model too
neehhh (yang fan's "girl friend"???)
from china too
she's cute.
i like her style 

 she is a malaysian
hmm... she 's cute that's why i "took" her picture
haha
don't scold me X)

 malaysian too
u know what,
he is younger than me
=.=
but he is handsome..
hahaa oppssss XD

errrr...i'm not sure she's malaysian
but i love her hairstyle
i'll keep my hair long like her
hehehe 

errr....actually still got lots of the pictures..but i think i just keep them for me only la..hahaa..
hey! don't act like me..is not good k!! remember!!! don't act like me!

good night 

No comments: