Sunday, July 31, 2011

program sekolahku sayang

30th of july,the date that actually can sleep at home until 11 am..but,we had to back to school to attend a program called :sekolahku sayang =.=
but,is fine..cause we all had taken lots of pictures..hehee..come come! let's take a look luu 
 lep lep and me

 darling,ezza and me
wuu...my face look so chubby xp

 ezza 

 hany 

 aina
with the sajak make-up ---> mak yg sakit
wuu...look so scary..haha

 okay,
intan the 2nd pic look slim
XD

 this one is cute
zatti and intan

 gdah and me

 hahaa..playful~
intan and me
:D

 gdah!

 wanna take acap pic,but ishak also okay la
haha ;D

 zatti this one suit for u make as ur profile picture yoo :)

 ila and leplep
cute 

 hahaa...
左拥右抱
两齐之福

 leplep
this pic how?
the edit izit nice?
:))

 pn.halezza and leplep
and and! the cute baby

 awwww....
this so swwweeeetttt
like papa and girl gril

 see!! she so happy when intan hug her~
haha

 hahaa....
don't wanna say what..
two also cute!!

 my turn!
hehee.don't jealous~~
she so cute...aww..
actually,i first time hug a baby la..
technique problem.. ;p

 the girls
xin yi and meryl
cute juniors

 ezza and me again!!

 i like this pic too
so nice

lep lep and danish
nice pic!

that's all for this post..
next i'll continue for after the program on this day
..............
to be continued..........

No comments: