Saturday, January 8, 2011

my friends

hmm....just now i watched a japanese drama..
i realize that...lives are short...
we don't know what will happen to us in future..
maybe you will forget me,i will forget you..
maybe when walking on the road..
we'll meet each other but can't remember who you are..
maybe...

i started miss my friends..
very very miss...
for me friends are forever...
hmmm....
i'm crying now..trying to stop my tears..but i can't..
cause those tears are my feeling missing my friends..
i realized that my friends are slowly slowly leaving me one by one..
you know what...
since tadika...shirleen , daniel n hui ping..
primary school...ah lai,ming kang,loh loh...
secondary school..hafiz,min chia,thila,farah.z....
ns...elynn,mei yi, ee suan, angel, patrick, bernard, ah teh,joshua n  many of them..........
till now f6...daus,yunus,shafiq,amalie.....
they like slowly slowly disappear from my life..

sometimes i feel like i will lose them soon..
i remebered i'd posted one thing on my fb wall
i wrote this: 如果有天我不在了,你会想起我吗?
seriously...i know that it is kinda bad mind but i...
so...do you all miss me too like i miss you guys?

piggy pat:going aus dun forget to on9 sometimes!!k?if not xnak kawan!!i'll trying to buy a webcam as fast as possible~thankx that after ns still contact back me den when boring always come n kacau me..haha..thats mean when u boring the 1st person u'll think dou me..hehee..

elynn:you know wat..sometimes i trying to dream bout you..but don't even one time i dream bout you..cause i knew you already in my heart dy lor..miss you alots..i really take you as my sis oo...muackss ah mui~

mei yi:thankx that when i was sad u pui me when in ns raining day..pui me lam yu...i won't forget it forever when i'm still alive~thankx n sorry....haiya!!love you~you n yong shun hapily ever after..

angel:i miss you,i love you n i hate you!!y??coz too miss you till hate you..haizz...dunno how to say..sai-t...do miss me too o..

ee suan:sorry ee suan...y sorry?coz..when u sad i'm not bside you pui you...sorry...
you know wat..u leng lui lei gah!!shud believe urself oo!!hahaa..

joshua:u always said me tipu u coz i'm not really miss you..i really din tipu you wan ar..i miss you also wan ar..haizz..sobx!! miss when we chatting till midnight..miss when we playing cards till midnight..miss when you miss the fruits..haha

WCS:eii...you know wat....nothing la..juz wanna say i tke u as my best friend oo...from my heart...

yunus:honestly..when u left us we started miss you..especially acap..when wong took her jpj test we oso will thought ur "up the bukit"...n still remember the "pushing the car"huh~ haha..good luck there k?take care of urself..

sam:hahaa..k...this for you..sorry that.that day i make ur mom cried..help me say sorry to her plzz...i din mean that wanna make ur mom heart broken..sorry from my heart..miss you too..^^

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
n last....

'you':from now i forget you forever..perhaps you will live happily ever after..take care of urself..i hope that ten years later we will meet there..thats my promise to me..bye bye..

No comments: